Nikon D5100 Specs Review
At present, we will likely be reviewing the Nikon D5100 DSLR Digital camera and we will likely be evaluating it with the Nikon D5000 which was launched in 2009.The Nikon D5100 was launched in 2011 as a alternative for the older D5000 mannequin.Evaluating them facet by facet, they haven’t modified quite a bit besides of some button placement.
❦ Nikon D5100 Key options :
- Specifically designed EXPEED 2 picture processing system.
- Three-in. 921k-dot Vari-angle monitor.
- Nikon DX-format CMOS picture sensor with 16.2 efficient megapixels.
- Mud discount system.
- Multi-CAM 1000 with 11 autofocus factors and four fps taking pictures.
- Vast ISO sensitivity vary at normal setting is from ISO 100 to 25600.
- Constructed-in pop-up flash.
While you decide up the Nikon D5100 you may really feel that it is extremely effectively constructed because it feels properly put collectively and designed to final.The Nikon D5100 is a bit smaller than it’s older brother, the D5000.Standing at 128 x 97 x 79mm and weighing in at round 560g (with battery and card) the D5100 is about 10% smaller and lighter than the Nikon D5000 it replaces and the display is 17% thinner.
❦ Nikon D5100 Sensor and processor :
With 16.2 efficient megapixels the D5100 is utilizing a DX-format CMOS sensor equal to that of the higher-class mannequin, the D7000.With this a lot energy, it achieves excessive decision copy, in addition to a large ISO sensitivity vary of ISO 100 to ISO 25600, high-speed readout throughout Reside View, and full HD film recording.To course of all that information with out sacrificing pace, the Nikon D5100 makes use of EXPEED 2 picture processing engine which can be discovered within the higher-class fashions.The EXPEED 2 processor is maximizing the efficiency of the superb CMOS sensor.
❦ Nikon D5100 Specs :
- Efficient pixels: 16.2 million
- Picture sensor: CMOS sensor, 23.6 x 15.6 mm; complete pixels: 16.90 million; Nikon DX format
- Picture dimension (pixels): 4928 x 3264 (L); 3696 x 2448 (M); 2464 x 1632 (S)
- Sensitivity: ISO 100 to ISO 25600
- Storage media: SD reminiscence playing cards, SDHC and SDXC compliant
- Monitor: Vari-Angle Three.zero in, 921.00zero dot LCD
- Interface: Hello-Velocity USB, HDMI, A/V
- Energy sources: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL14 or EN-EL14a
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 127 x 96.5 x 78.7 mm (5.zero x Three.eight x Three.1 in.)
- Weight: Approx. 560 g (1 lb. four oz.) physique solely
❦ Nikon D5100 Autofocus system :
Whereas the Nikon D5100 could not have the 39 level AF system because the one on the D7000’s, the D5100’s Multi-CAM 1000 AF module carried out effectively within the Nikon D5000 and Nikon D90.
❦ Nikon D5100 Picture high quality :
Picture high quality is certainly the D5100’s finest function.It would supply the identical high quality pictures because the high-end mannequin the Nikon D7000 at a a lot decrease value.Whereas taking pictures at low ISO settings, the D5100 can compete with one of the best cameras from the competitors, however on the larger ISO settings, it might probably produce a number of the finest pictures which we’ve got seen from and APC-C digital camera.Noise ranges are actually low and the default noise discount system is doing a superb job at preserving element.
❦ What’s within the field:
- D5100 Digital camera Physique
- F3.5-5.6G, 18-55 mm AF-S Nikkor VR lens
- EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Charger
- USB Cable
- Digital camera Strap
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- A/V Cable
- Software program Suite CD-ROM
❦ Conclusion :
The Nikon D5100 is indubitably top-of-the-line DSLR’s in it’s class.It might supply wonderful video and picture high quality. It’s responsive and dependable as we might count on from Nikon.Total, the Nikon D5100 does its job very effectively certainly.The D5100 is beginner and cash pleasant digital camera with an especially succesful sensor and AF system and I can suggest it to much more skilled photographers.
|Nikon D5100 DSLR Camera ||Buy Now : |
Nikon D5100 Specs Review
The Nikon D5100 is without a doubt one of the best in it’s class. It is amateur & money friendly camera with an capable sensor & AF system, specification..